SEMINAR ANNOUNCEMENT: UNDERSTANDING ISDA® AGREEMENT IN THE EVOLVING REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
In recent years, participants in over-the-counter (“OTC”) derivatives markets have experienced an unprecedented regulatory burden. Because of Dodd-Frank, EMIR and similar regulations, the documentation for OTC derivatives is becoming increasingly complex and risky. Many companies are uncertain about their ability to hedge due to regulatory and financial risk associated with derivatives documentation. In order to facilitate an in-depth analysis of the OTC documentation drafting, analysis, and review, I will be conducting a two-day ISDA® seminar on April 5-6, 2017, in Omaha, NE
This seminar is intended to help attendees better understand the key provisions of the ISDA® Master Agreement, Credit Support Annex and various Schedules. In addition, attendees will learn the most relevant and recent regulatory developments regarding mandatory margin requirements, position limits, collateral management, and reporting requirements.
Some of the topics to be covered during this seminar will be:
- Architecture of ISDA® Documentation
- 1992 and 2002 Master Agreements
- 1994 Credit Support Annex
- Schedules to the master agreement and credit support annex, natural gas and power annex, crude oil annex, long form confirmation.
- Various confirmation provisions for interest rate, credit default, and FX swaps.
- Comprehensive overview of events of defaults, remedies, cross-affiliate and cross-products netting and setoff.
- Bankruptcy and liquidation considerations.
- Special considerations regarding swap reporting and recordkeeping under Dodd-Frank.
- ISDA® August 2012 and March 2013 Dodd-Frank Protocols.
- EMIR provisions applicabe to the U.S. market participants.
For more information about this seminar please contact Kolobara Law Firm by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-881-3987.